What Do I Carry As My Fishing, Hunting, or Trapping License?

​​The Go Wild System prints licenses out on regular printer paper, which should be given to every customer.  Recent legislation also allows people to carry alternative forms of proof of purchase. Customers have multiple options to choose from.  Check out the table below for which options can be used for which approvals.  SELECT HERE for a printable poster.

  • Original Hard Copy Document - A paper receipt printed directly from Go Wild
  • Digital File - A Department-generated PDF image saved to an electronic device 
  • Authenticated Wisconsin driver license (Out of state driver licenses do not qualify)
  • Go Wild Conservation Card (Available to both Wisconsin residents and nonresidents)