Snowmobile season has arrived!
As a DNR license agent, you have the ability to renew snowmobiles  and sell snowmobile trail passes.  New registrations or transfers of ownership must be done online or at a DNR service center.  Scroll down and select the VEHICLE RENEWALS  or TRAIL PASSES  info pages to learn more.  

Take a tour before making sales. See the responsibilities for selling licenses. Check out your agent handbook. 

Look up tutorials on how to sell hunting and fishing licenses.  Learn how to renew vehicles, sell trail passes, and more.

Check your weekly ACH reports. How to create user IDs, order regulations, and do reprints/voids.


​                                        MESSAGES & NEWS

Extended Archery Season January 10-31 (select deer mgmt units only)

The regular archery deer season closes on January 9, but there is an extention to the archery/crossbow season for select deer management units in the state.  Hunters are allowed to use their archery or crossbow licenses and any unused carcass tags to hunt in those select units. SELECT HERE for the map of participating​ units.

​Snowmobile and ATV renewals

You can renew a snowmobile and ATVs right on your Go Wild terminal.  SELECT HERE for instructions.  You will print a temporary operating receipt while the decals are sent via US Mail.  Note: you are able to process renewals only.  Customers who wish to transfer ownership must do so online at gowild.wi.gov, or at a DNR service center.  ​

Who needs a snowmobile trail pass?

All snowmobiles riding on public trails require a snowmobile trail pass (except antique sleds with a model year of 35 years or more)​.  SELECT HERE to visit the Trail Pass information page, or print out an info sheet HERE.   TIP:  Ask the customer where their snowmobile is registered before choosing a pass: 

  • ​The Wisconsin Snowmobile Trail Pass is for snowmobiles registered in Wisconsin.
  • The Nonresident Snowmobile Trail Pass is for snowmobiles registered elsewhere.
  • The reduced rate "Club Member pass' is not available on Go Wild.  Customers must order those from the Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs (AWSC.org). ​​

Bonus Antlerless Permits on sale    How many are available?

Bonus antlerless harvest authorizations are on sale for all units that still have permits available.  Units that have sold out will appear "grayed out" in the drop-down list.  There is a limit of one harvest authorization per customer, per day.  Customer must purchase their deer license before or during the bonus sale. SELECT HERE for instructions.

Farmland (Zone 2) Antlerless Harvest Authorizations are now offered with all deer license purchases.   Customers who purchased a deer license prior may still redeem their Authorizations free of charge online at gowild.wi.gov, or at a DNR service center.  They can also redeem at a non-DNR license sales location for a $2 processing fee.  HINT: The $2 service fee is not charged if the customer purchases other items in the same transactionSELECT HERE for sales instructions, or the Deer Hunting button to the left.